|Select Your Dragon|
© Lynnette Faggotter 1998-2000
Please remember that there are certain rules that you must comply with when adopting a little sanctuary dragon to assure their good health.
These rules are carved in stone for all eternity, and if you do not obey them, you will suffer severe punishment at
the hands of several formidible fire-breathing parents. Don't let this deter you though, as they are simple tasks and do not require anything out of the ordinary.
The rules are as follows:|
- You must have a webpage
- Your page cannot contain offensive material - no pornograpy, racist material, etc
- You must provide a link to either the adoption mainpage and/or Dragonmaid's Sanctuary so that other dragons can find good homes
- Your dragon must have its own page. If you can't do this, please don't apply. Also, there is a limit of 3 other dragons (or cyber pets) on the same page for companionship
- You must put your dragon(s) on their own page ASAP, so that they don't get lonely or forgotten
- Please care for your dragon - you don't have to write a huge story about them, just write a couple of lines about them - not just what color they are etc, real personality stuff etc, or you can find them a hoard, or even give them a suitable job
- Do not put your dragon on a page full of creatures, for example a long 'list' sort of page full of adopted cyber pets. This is not caring properly for your dragon, and they'll get lost and alone in the crowd.
- Do not link directly to the dragon or the egg, this is stealing bandwidth, something severely detrimental to the dragon's health
See, that is relatively painless, and doesn't really require much from you at all!